Hello ,
I posted in the past but Im thinking of solution to my situation
I want to fix the spa water pressure through the jets.
Last year I ran 2" pipe for the blower and 2" pipe for the returns , didn't changed too much but it helps.
I want to cut the concrete 4x4 just to access the main drain connection under the slad and run a new 3" line outside of the slab (not under it)
The problem ( see picture 3) there is a sloap and I will have to go down and back up on the other side of the...
Read more
I posted in the past but Im thinking of solution to my situation
I want to fix the spa water pressure through the jets.
Last year I ran 2" pipe for the blower and 2" pipe for the returns , didn't changed too much but it helps.
I want to cut the concrete 4x4 just to access the main drain connection under the slad and run a new 3" line outside of the slab (not under it)
The problem ( see picture 3) there is a sloap and I will have to go down and back up on the other side of the...
Read more
No comments:
Post a Comment